I love Christmas lights. Every year I have to get out and see Christmas lights. This year we were able to go to Temple Square with the Cravens and Zoo Lights with the Olsens. I thought they were so beautiful and fun.
Ginger Shed
Every year the Olsens make Graham Cracker “Gingerbread” houses. We wanted to be creative so we built a gingerbread version of the shed that Dad Olsen spent the whole summer building.
Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve is full of tradition for the Cravens and the Olsens. We spent most of the day with my family. It is tradition to go to a movie, have a big Christmas Eve dinner and open family presents. Oh, and I must not forget our Christmas Eve talent show.
This year Daniel played the piano and I played the guitar. My parents made a Christmas video of Christmases of the past, then they read us a Christmas story.
Later that night we went over to the Olsen’s. We sang some Christmas hymns and read the story of the Savior’s birth from Luke 2. We all received our Christmas PJ’s and opened family gifts.
I Love Christmas Eve. You truly feel the spirit of Christmas. It is a time to ponder and reflect on the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. He is truly the reason for the season.
Christmas Morning!
We were spoiled rotten this year. We were able to have a nice relaxing morning. We slept in, opened presents and had a wonderful morning just the two of us.
We went to Grandma Sugden’s for Christmas breakfast. We spent the rest of the day with family. It was a wonderful Christmas. Thank you to everyone who made our Christmas brighter.
No comments:
Post a Comment